Monday, August 4, 2008

Goodbye Gardner Village!


Today was my last day at my Gardner Village internship. I worked for 3 1/2 months helping with their marketing, advertising, and public relations. It was kind of sad to leave because I enjoyed working there and I learned so much! My main responsibility was creating and putting together their monthly E-Newsletter. I now have items that I can add to my portfolio. I will in the future visit Gardner Village. I'll be one of those mom's that go shopping with their girly friends and go out to eat, and hang out there. I for sure want a career in an environment like Gardner Village's. To top off the day my mother in-law and sister in-law visited me and took me out to lunch at Archibald's Restaurant.


My major requires you to do two internships and this was my first, hopefully my second will be at this scrapbooking company called in Pleasant Grove. I'll keep you updated as soon as I hear from Close 2 My Heart!

No comments: