Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hot pics of McKay and I

Thanks to my new friend Christina Skousen, she is new in the ward and I visit teach her. I found out that Melanie (my sister) did her makeup for her wedding. I was looking at her blog and found this website http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk/Transformer/index.html where you can change your face to different ethnicity's. Here is some of our results.




Don't we look good as an apes?

I love how big and lucious my lips look. I wish that the picture would give me an apple bottom too!



We Chinese!



McKay looks like a lesbian and I look like a man.



2 comments:

Caitlin said...

BAH HA! hahahaha that's hilarious.

Christina and Ryan said...

McKay TOTALLY looks like a lesbian! hahaha I love it! And you guys make really cute apes, I must say.