Monday, January 9, 2012

Snow shoeing

Saturday morning I woke up to find a lot of snow on the ground. The first thought that came into my head was, "I'll be able to use the snow shoes I got back in November!"  I took little Winston with me and we saw some beautiful scenery. Memories of the great windstorm in November were brought back when I saw so many trees that got knocked down up Adam's Canyon.  We had fun.  Winston made it about a 1 1/4 way up and started crying because he was so cold.  I had to carry him all the way back in my coat.  Just trying to break him in a little so he can get ready for this girl's active life.


A big tree fell down over the trail, we had to climb over this tree.  Winston started barking because he was scared of the tree.


You can see the stream flowing through the canyon.



No comments: