Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blast from the Past


Yesterday while at work, I was really bored. So I borrowed a fashion magazine from the other department so I wouldn't die of boredom. While flipping through the pages of the high end fashion magazine W Magazine, I see this girl on the cover of a Chanel ad.

I look at her and she looks really familiar to me. Then I realized. Oh my gosh, this girl, who is the new face of Chanel use to be my old locker partner in 7th grade! Her name is Heidi Whitworth, she got married so she goes by Heidi Mount. I couldn't believe my eyes. A girl from Centerville, Utah is becoming the most sought after supermodels in high end fashion. I'm just stunned and can't believe that I know this girl. It's just crazy to think that she replaced Chanel's former model Claudia Schiffer.

Way to go Heidi!

4 comments:

Mallory said...

holy crap thats crazy!! haha good times being bored at work!

She Loves To Make said...

No way! That is awesome!

The Rasmussens said...

that doesn't even look like her...

Sara said...

Courtney,
I just spent over an hour researching all about our miss Heidi. i was friends with her and we did ninth grade drama together. she was always very nice. Did you know she has a baby? Crazy crazy crazy.
She looks amazing in the chanel adds. sara