Sunday, February 8, 2009

K & T Wedding

On Friday my brother in-law finally got married to his girlfriend of over 2 1/2 years. I never thought I would see the day, but I'm glad I did. The cool thing about this is that Katie worked with me at Down East Outfitters when I first moved up to Provo right before McKay and I got engaged. I set up Katie and Taylor up on a blind date, and I'm so happy that they've decided to get married. The wedding was good, it was a long day that started at 7:45 am to midnight. Here are some pictures from it. Katie and Taylor moved into our apartment complex and are going to be in the same ward as us. Were going to be little neighbors. How cute. Congrats Katie & Taylor!


Katie throwing her bouquet


Taylor and Katie cutting the cake


Good ole friends

The entrance to the reception


I love Katie's cake topper. If you look at it from the back you can see the bride is pinching the groom's bum. This is so funny and classy!

The groomsmen


A peek at the reception hall


Katie and Taylor outside the temple


The entire Killpack clan


Us bridesmaids

All of the sistas


McKay and I thought we would reminisce the two years ago we got married at the same place

Father of the Groom, Taylor, and McKay


Katie's family

McKay and I took some time out to take some pics of us



McKay is GQ Man of the Year in this picture

The Killpack Girls

Killpack's at the Wedding dinner at Magleby's the night before the wedding

K & T

Us at the wedding dinner

1 comment:

She Loves To Make said...

Beautiful wedding. You both look great! I love her wedding dress.