Thursday, March 5, 2009

Job Interview

Life these days haven't been kind of boring. I feel like McKay and I don't do much and every night we sit in front of our beautiful TV and watch Nova on PBS.


Our lives are pretty lame, but I did get some good news. Because I'm graduating this semester, I've been applying for careers. I applied for a Marketing Representative job at Utah Valley Radiology Associates. It's a company based here in Orem. Doctors and hospitals along the Wasatch front refer their patients to this facility where they specialize in radiology. The job entails wining and dining doctors and making sure I keep good relations with them. I thought to myself, this is my job! I can do this! I would be so good doing this! So I heard back from the company where they scheduled another interview with me a week from Monday. This time, I'll be interacting with a group of doctors. Honestly, I feel kind of intimidated. I know nothing about the medical field. But I'm wanting to buy a new pair of shoes to make myself feel better and to have more confidence. There's no better feeling than a new pair of cute shoes. This week I'm planning on doing a lot of praying, fasting, and going to the temple, pleading that I get this job. Wish me well!


6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Good luck! It sounds like a fun job!

Jana said...

Good luck Courtney! I hope you get it!

Amber said...

Good Luck courtney! i love you and i'll pray for you. thanks again for the mindy heart, it was yummy.

The Slacks. said...

I wish you well! You would be great for that job. I totally agree about the shoes, go get some cute ones!

The Rasmussens said...

good luck court! If you need any help in the medical department let me know! Hey I am going to finally be rad tech certified this august you could hook me up with a job if you get it! haha

Emily said...

my little girl is all grown up and owning the professional world!! you'll do great and i love the shoes!