Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Date

Last night McKay and I decided that we would go on a date. I thought it would spice things up if instead of driving we would walk. So we walked the 6 blocks to our favorite Indian restaurant called, Indian Palace. It's on center in Provo. On the way there, here are some of the random things we saw.


This was outside some one's porch

This was also outside of this house. I thought to myself that there must be some kind of artist that lives here.

On our migration up to the restaurant up Center Street we came across this poster.


If you can't read it it says, "Beauty, must be defined as what we are, or else the concept itself is our enemy. After looking at that poster I felt prettier.



We finally got to India Palace. We were greeted by this man. Well he didn't look entirely like this, he was a lot younger, but he did wear the rad turban.

I love coming to India Palace because the food is great, service is fast and friendly, it's has an authentic atmosphere, and they actually play Indian music. I hate when I go to a Mexican restaurant and they play Match Box 20.

On the way home McKay and I stopped at the grocery store and walked home.
The end.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE the pic at the top of you two and the bounty hunters. Classic. I still can't decide what Scott and I will be. I wanted to be a q-tip and have him be an ear but we aren't sure how to create an ear costume.

Kim Beckstead Cooper said...

Hey! We do have a blog... its steveandkimcooper.blogspot.com
I know it's sorta long but it works! It looks like you guys are doing great! Steve and I are living in St. George now. Steve is teaching auto shop at the new high school here and we are moving into our first house this weekend! I am still in school...but finish in May! What about you?