Sunday, September 7, 2008

Women's Expo

This weekend was the Women's Expo at the McKay Events Center. I invited my dear cousin Erin and sassy friend Liz to come with. We started the day at were we got our chunky cinnamon french toast and caught up with each other. We went to the Expo and it was my first time there, it was fun. I swear I signed up for 20 contests/drawings. If I don't win something I think I'll be upset. There were a lot of botox, weight loss, clothing, lipo suction, and home decor booths. One of the coolest and most original booths I saw there was the Boudoir Photography booth. I was tempted to sign up. My internship, Close to My Heart had an awesome booth with card and bookmark making stations. Ya were awesome! Towards the end of the Expo there it was, my obsession for the past couple of weeks. YOASIS! They were handing out free yogurt, I could have died and gone to heaven. I would of gone to the Expo just to get a free yogurt. I also signed up to stop smoking at parks and got a free non-smoking car freshener that smells of vanilla. It was a good Saturday morning.



1 comment:

ezolli86 said...

Hey have you received any phone calls from any of the vendors at the Expo?! I won a free facial and 300.00 at some laser center! hahaha. Thanks for inviting me, it was tons of fun. Lets set a lunch date and go to Yoasis this next week.