Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Amelia's Blessing

During Amelia's blessing on Sunday I recorded the blessing on my cell phone so I could remember what McKay said in it.  I played back the recording and couldn't hear a thing!  I was so upset!  Then today, my awesome neighbor told me he wrote down some of the things McKay said. What a sweet gesture!  I thanked him so much because McKay couldn't even remember what he said either.  Here are some of things McKay said:

-To have Amelia follow the example of her brother Jesus and be baptized
-To be healthy and strong
-Find a worthy companion who she will love dearly and be married in the temple
-Be able to influence people around her
-Gain a testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel

McKay pretty much summed up what every parent would want for their child.  

Love you McKay and Amelia.

-Fo

No comments: