Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Future Traveling Plans


Ever since McKay and I got back from Mexica I've been thinking of all of the places I want to go see. I guess I got the travel bug. I hope that by next summer McKay, myself, and another couple can go to Costa Rica. McKay went to Costa Rica on his mission and I've been begging him to take me back. I actually tell him that we won't have kids until we go, because I know that we won't go if we do.




I've been looking up Costa Rica on google earth and seeing the places that we would like to see. I thought it would be so much fun to go on a road trip around Costa Rica. My inspiration was due to all of the stories my friends have told me about going backpacking through europe. I thought it would be fun to do the same. I think it would be fun to not have any reservations at hotels or with people and to go where ever we want to go, and take as long as we want.




I hope this dream will come true because if it does I will graduate with my bachelors degree and then we will go to paradise.

No comments: