Saturday, April 5, 2008

Our Summer Plans!




McKay and I are going to be busy this summer. McKay is taking a class at BYU, I can't remember what class it is, but I know it's some crazy math class. He should be graduating in two years in Electrical Engineering. It seems like forever until he'll be done. This summer I'm doing my two internships. This kind of stinks, I just found out that I can't only get credit for one of my internships because the communications department just ruled that you can't do two internships in the same semester. I wish I would of known this. I already committed to the two internships so I'm going to do both. Hopefully one of them will want to keep me through fall so I can get credit for that one too. I'm on track to graduating in Spring 09. I'm real excited and look forward to finding a job and working for a couple of years.



No babies anytime soon. McKay and I can't imagine how we would survive with a baby and both going to school full time. My mother told me that a couple of days ago my little brother asked her when McKay and I were going to have a baby. I'm glad my mom responded by saying that were both in school so probably not for a couple more years.



McKay and I are going on a cruise with my family on April 27th to May 4th. We are so excited to go. This will probably be the nicest trip we'll ever go on for a long time. We're going to the Mexican Riveria, and we will be gone for a week. Our close friends the Zollinger's from our ward are coming with us too. Having them come is going to bring more funness (that is not a word) to the vacation. We are also going to Bear Lake with McKay's family in August, and we'll go camping a bunch with his parents old school camper trailer.



My cousin Erin is going to study abroad in England, I'm so excited for her. She is also going backpacking through Europe. My ex roommate Megan is getting married in May and I'm' way excited for her too. My sister has just started to date someone and I hope this will turn into a serious one. I can't wait until she gets married, it will be so much fun to have a married sister. Anway, this is what is going on in my life at the moment. I feel so blessed and happy.

No comments: