Sunday, April 20, 2008

Last week of school


Well, this semester of school is almost over. I have a final on Tuesday and then I'm done. I've been suprised because this semester hasn't been that hard. I had 2 presentations, 1 project, and 1 test. It's funny because last semester was a lot harder. I know this fall semester is going to be a hard one due to my classes and the teachers that are teaching them.

McKay and I are so excited were going on our cruise in a week. I can't wait to be on the sea and sitting on our balcony and have the salty sea air in my hair. I'm excited to write about my experience about my first cruise. I just hope I can fit into my clothes when I get back. My family is coming with too. I told my mom that we should get matching t-shirts that say Craig, Killpack, and Zollinger Family Cruise 2008. I thought it would be a good way to not lose track of everyone and plus it's a Mormon thing. Anyway, I'm excited for this next week.

I'm also excited for my dear cousin because she is going to London to study abroad over the summer. She told me that she is going to tour the places where Jane Austen lived and wrote about. I think that would be such a fun trip to see where this amazing author and literature legend lived and wrote about. Hopefully one day I'll be able to experience that in the future.

No comments: