Monday, June 25, 2012

No theme post

I have no theme for this post.  It consists of a bunch of my photos on my phone of what I've been up to.

I was able to Skype twice with my little sista on my phone.  Isn't that amazing?  I can talk to her all the way from Germany for free.  Love it. 


Tried to get Winston and I in a good shot, he wouldn't stop moving.


This was Sunday morning, don't judge me.


Gosh, does my nose look that big all of the time?

We had to give Winston his last round of vaccinations.  If you do it yourself you save almost $70.  McKay was kind of nervous about giving Winston the shot.  I held him while McKay did the deed and he did a great job. Winston didn't flinch and McKay was the hero of the night!


This weekend McKay was gone Friday night and most of Saturday because he riding in a 100 mile bike ride for MS up in Logan.  He ended up placing third on the L-3 team and he finished in 5 hours and 20 mins, burned 6,500 calories.  I want to burn that many calories :( I spent most of the weekend sewing.  I haven't done that for so long.  It's been my goal to make Amelia's baby bedding because I can't find anything out there I really like that doesn't cost $300.  This was the first time I used a pattern since I was in Jr. High.  I was kind of scared to start because I didn't want to mess up.  I did a lot of googling of sewing definitions and was able to figure it out.  


Cutting fabric pieces for the crib skirt.


This picture was taken at 12:30 a.m.  I was trying to get this done before I went to bed. I was a zombie the rest of Saturday, but hey, I got it done!


Sunday night we enjoyed the cool weather on our backyard porch.  Winston was so tired from playing frisbee and going on a short bike ride he collapsed on me and feel asleep.  I love it how his two hind legs are spread out over my tummy.  I know Amelia and Winston are going to love each other very much.  I think he can sense her, that's why he loves to lay on top of me.  

No comments: