Monday, September 14, 2009

Utah State Fair


McKay, Tanner, Erin, and myself went to the Utah State Fair last Friday.  It was my first time going to this fair.  I have to admit the commercials this year publicizing the event caught my eye.  I was hoping to eat an Alligator on a stick, but was never able to find the booth. 

Yum yum.  Maybe later alligator.
Erin as a firewoman
Me as a firewoman

More alligators

The Ferris Wheel

McKay and Tanner were very disappointed with us because we paid a dollar to see the World's Smallest Woman.  They thought it was degrading.  I thought it was fun.  Poor lil woman, the man who was taking the cash was probably her pimp.  When we went around the curtain this is what we saw.....

I don't know who this guy is, I found this picture on the Internet.  But this is what the "World's Smallest Woman" looks like.  When we saw her I started to ask all of these questions.  She pointed to this sign in a tacky frame saying, "Hi I'm Lyna.  I'm from Haiti.  I don't speak any English, but I'm learning some words."  I asked if I could take a picture, but she shook her head.  McKay and Tanner didn't believe us that there was an actual person behind the curtain.  After they kept asking us questions like, is it really human?  

Tanner Wanner as a goat.


No comments: