Monday, August 17, 2009

Cousin's Wedding

My dear cousin and best friend Erin got married this weekend. It was a busy week. I was able to go to the temple with her to get endowed. Friday, there was an open house down in Parowan where Tanner is from. The next morning the wedding took place at the Salt Lake Temple. McKay and I got stuck in traffic that took us 1 1/2 hours to get through. By the time we get to the sealing room the ceremony was over! :( I was so mad! Out of anyone's wedding, this was the wedding I really wanted to be. The wedding luncheon was in the Jade Room at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It reminded me of my wedding. The reception was at Erin's parents house and it was so beautiful. I was in charge of the sign in book where people would write their message on a chalk board. They had a cute backdrop and a bench. Guests would sit on the bench and hold up the chalk board where I would take their photo. I thought it was such a cute idea for a sign in book. The wedding made was bitter sweet, knowing that were getting old and that after 4 years of dating I'm glad that Erin and Tanner decided to make it eternal.


The backdrop to the sign in book


Tanner throwing the garter


Erin throwing her bouquet. My single auntie Caroline caught it!


Cutting the cake


Family


Grandma and Grandpa Craig


The newlyweds


A cute corner of the reception

The wall of pictures


Congrats to Tanner and Erin

No comments: