Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy 23rd Birthday to Me


Today I celebrated my birthday. So many people have wished me a happy birthday and want to say thank you to all of you who care and love me. This morning when I got to work there was a big Happy Birthday sign over my desk. I got flowers delivered to me at work from my mommy and daddy (I never get flowers!). My good friend Liz sent me a book in the mail, and my cousin gave me a big flower pot and some bulbs for my garden! I felt so spoiled today. McKay got me some much needed racquetball glasses and and a glove. I've been using a hybrid of safety goggles safety glasses for the past couple of months. Finally, one of the guys in the league said, "Sister, you definitely need to get new glasses." I feel like such a glam sporty girl in my pink glasses and glove.

4 comments:

Adria T said...

Sounds like you had fun! Happy belated birthday!! :O)

The Nielson Family said...

Sounds like you got treated very well today!!! I'm glad you got somethings for your garden. Looks like you had a great birthday!! Happy birthday!!

Love,
Christina and Michael Nielson

Telsha said...

Happy Birthday. Our bdays are way close. Mine is on Monday! Yay for March birthdays! Hope it's fantastic!

Amber said...

Happy birthday sweetie! i hope you had a really nice day. we have to get together to celebrate when you're not busy. love you a ton babe!