Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here we come Costa Rica


McKay and I have been married for 3 1/2 years. McKay went to Costa Rica on his mission and I've been begging him for these 3 1/1 years to take me to Costa Rica. I've heard so many wonderful things about this place and have told him that we wouldn't be even thinking of starting a family until we go because I know we would never be able to go. So after these 3 1/2 years we've been saving a little here and there and finally last night we bought our plan tickets to go. I feel so lucky and blessed to be able to have the opportunity to go on this trip. We leave the end of August and we'll be gone for 9 days. We're going on a budget and plan on having an adventure by staying in some hostiles and sometimes roughing it. But I'm still excited and look forward to see where McKay spent two years of his life serving the Lord and teaching the people of Costa Rica.

5 comments:

Sara said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!

Gena said...

have fun!! Keala is FROM hawaii and we've been married 6 years and i'm still waiting to go!! have a blast!!

Anonymous said...

SO excited for you guys! Hope you have a fantastic time and take lots of pictures!

Sam and Kylee said...

That sounds so fun! I hope you have a fun adventure.

Liz Huntsman said...

SO JEALOUS!!! MCKAY ... If you bring me back another one of those cute belts you gave me when you got back from your mission ... I'LL PAY YOU BIG BUCKS!!! It was soooo cute. I was so sad when it broke. Have fun guys!