Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 4th


On the 4th of July people go to parade's, carnivals, and go boating. But this year we tried to keep it simple and lazy. We slept in until 11:30, watched a Robert Redford flick, hung out and finally at around 5 p.m. we took a motorcycle ride up Provo Canyon where I got dust in my face and found a new friend who has tons of legs. Afterwards we had a BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa Killpack with all of the other Killpack's and enjoyed the very short fireworks display.

This is how McKay felt about the Stadium of Fire fireworks we watched














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day! And to experience that scenery on a motorcycle! You are truly blessed. I can't believed I was able to live in such a beautiful place for a short time! This post makes me miss Utah, and yall of course. :)