Wednesday, May 27, 2009

St. George and Zions

Last weekend McKay and I went down to St. George to visit our good friends Dan and Heidi. We got some time to hike and enjoy Zions.


Our way up to Upper Emerald Pool

Pretty Flower


A snake on the trail

McKay on top of Angel's Landing-a 1500 ft drop

The beautiful valley

The way to the top

I'm not too happy in this picture. McKay didn't bring enough water for us on this hike. It was a 100 degrees outside and during the peak afternoon. I thought I was going to die of a heat stroke. I wasn't scared of the heights, I was so focus on getting H20. After saying a simple prayer that I would get off this stupid hike and that I'll be able to find water; on our way down we found a gallon jug of water on the side of the trail. What a miracle. Without that water I don't think I would have made it out of there.

More pretty views


The top of Angel's Landing


I love the shade

It's McKay!

This was at the bottom of Lower Emerald Pool


Yoorah , a waterfall



No comments: